When the automotive industry wants to move parts, they count on Coleman Containers.
For 45 years, we’ve built our reputation as top automotive packaging suppliers by helping Canadian automotive manufacturers get their parts to assembly lines on time.
Knowing your business, we’ve organized our manufacturing operations to help meet your challenges, including:
- volume spikes: when you have a pop up in your requirements, and need packaging in a rush, we have significant stock sheets in different grades and sizes in inventory to meet your immediate needs.
- no returnables: if your totes or bins haven’t come back, we can develop a backup program for you.
- obsolete stock: worried about program changes and obsolete stock? We have lower minimum run quantities and a process to monitor program usage to help you minimize waste and loss.
- pre-assembled packaging: need to reduce your overhead and labour costs? We provide pre-assembled packs and “kitted packaging” to eliminate plant floor assembly, handling, and reduce overall storage.
- global logistics: shipping all over the world and need to make sure your products withstand the journey? We design and develop to global automotive packaging standards using a variety of substrates such as: triple wall containers, coated corrugated board, wood and corrugated pallets, fibre tubes, sheet and edge board, molded pulp, honeycomb and foam.
No matter what your need, we can customize a solution for you. No matter what your emergency, we will always help you get out of trouble with fast turnaround time and late shipping hours so you can keep the assembly line moving. Check out our photo gallery to see where / how it all gets done.
Call Joe Doplaga at 1-800-493-7441 to discuss your needs.
Call us at 1-800-493-7441 to discuss your needs. Customer Service is available eastern standard time from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm (in the office), and 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm (in the plant).
We look forward to working with you!
Request A Quote